Being in lockdown due to COVID-19 is no excuse to not share some knowledge. This page lists al the content I discussed during my Info Support Lockdown Lecture. Thank you Info Support for giving me the opportunity to do this!
All the references I made in the presentation are in this post, as well as links to some code repositories to get you started!
If you have any questions, contact me on Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere else you might find me!
Slides available as PDF
- Simple Maven project with 3 modules in a Hexagonal Architecture setup. See it on Github
- JPMS Hexagonal Architecture Showcase project with multiple different modules and dependencies. (Lombok, Spring, etc.) See it on Github
- Modules cheat sheet: Nicolai Parlog: Cheat Sheet for Building and Running Modules
- Hacking modules on the command line: Blog Nicolai Parlog - hacking command line modules
- Snyk developer survey: https://snyk.io/blog/kotlin-overtakes-scala-and-clojure-to-become-the-2nd-most-popular-language-on-the-jvm/
- Layrry (Plug-in Architectures): Blog Gunnar Morling: Plug-in Architectures with Layrry
- Moduliths (Spring Plugin for Modular Architectures): Github Project Page by Oliver Drotbohm
Any question asked will be added here after the session. Questions I couldn’t answer during the session will be added as well and i’ll do my best to provide a better answer here than I could during the session.